The 12th Annual Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum is scheduled for June 21st through June 23rd, 2016 in Brussels, Belgium. This summit is the meeting place for all of Europe’s emissions control industry. The event is geared towards professionals in the industry focusing on; current events, potential legislation, and technology and testing solutions for the future.
- Background measures pushing SCR roll-out and needs for an AdBlue refilling infrastructure
- Building up AdBlue supply infrastructure at the fuel station & technology outlook
- Vehicle demands: Model range of SCR passenger cars in the European market
- What impact did Volkswagen’s admission have on the emissions industry and how will it impact the future of the industry?
- How will the imminent HDV fuel efficiency and the CO2 measurement policies affect your business?
- What options are there for passenger cars in the European industry regarding RDE, PN, and WLTP limit regulations at Euro 6?
At the Integer Emissions Summit & AdBlue® Forum, there will be many guest speakers to address any and all types of issues within the industry. In addition, there are numerous other benefits for attendees; including access to experts from around the world, thousands of companies represented (consisting of OEMs and other suppliers), and over one thousand educational presentations.
As part of those experts, Shaw Development will have a booth to showcase our fluid containment systems and solutions, which are an integral part of the worldwide increasing emissions control regulations. Please feel free to stop by and visit the Shaw table; experts will be on hand to discuss your specific needs and provide examples of products and system solutions. Attendees will find Shaw located at Table #6.